This is a great article with linked video tutorials: Beyond gmail and docs, use forms to create simple surveys and assessments, groups and talk to create class discussions and private chat groups, sync calendar with your classes and students, and more collaboration tools on drive.
Ninth Grade Dean, English Teacher, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rugby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- We are in good company. @HarveyLZ @evisintainer @patnormandeau1 @DianneMahony twitter.com/steelethoughts… 3 hours ago
- RT @AltYelloNatPark: “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” G. K… 3 hours ago
- RT @BuffaloSeminary: Student organized #NationalSchoolWalkout Day. https://t.co/i3CuXZsj1L 3 days ago
- Pillows to Scream Into, Rated via @NYTOpinion @evisintainer @patnormandeau1 nytimes.com/2018/03/10/opi… 5 days ago
- "We live amid surfaces, and the true art of life is to skate well on them." Emerson @brainpickings @DianneMahony @evisintainer 2 weeks ago