We know schools and education are changing, some faster than others. Some will lead and many will follow. Which do we want to be? If we’d like to be among the leaders, we need a plan and a timetable. The conversation is taking place all around us, let’s become a part of it.
Ninth Grade Dean, English Teacher, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rugby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- New initiative from ALA and Google. @HarveyLibrary @MelissaIamonico @HarveyLZ ala.org/tools/readytoc… 1 day ago
- Study humanities, don’t specialize, stay tech savvy: @DianneMahony @HarveyLZ @evisintainer How to prepare your kids… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- And we are lucky to have our own @HarveyLibrary twitter.com/jarrett_lerner… 4 days ago
- RT @SandyBoynton: Shout it out: Today is ICE CREAM DAY! #NationalIceCreamDay https://t.co/INcadtVPlZ 4 days ago
- Adolescent emotional confusion explained? @patnormandeau1 The Language of Emotion - Harvard Magazine harvardmagazine.com/2018/07/langua… 6 days ago