Here’s a great wiki to join and stay up to date with free web 2.0 tools. Many of you are looking for interesting new ways for students to collaborate and share information. Scroll through the ideas in here – pick one or 2 and see what you, and your students think. You’ll be amazed at how quickly and easily they jump in. Let them help you if you get stuck.
Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- Gender Stereotypes Are Messing with Your Kid | Common Sense Media @AmyGignesi @evisintainer commonsensemedia.org/blog/gender-st… 1 day ago
- We are not alone. huffingtonpost.com/entry/teen-cal… @patnormandeau1 @HarveyLZ @evisintainer 2 days ago
- The Histories of Personalized Learning - worth the read: hackeducation.com/2017/06/09/per… @DianneMahony @evisintainer @HarveyLZ 2 days ago
- Great graphic @AmyGignesi The incredible shrinking Islamic State axios.com/the-incredible… 3 days ago
- The Hidden Treasures in Italian Libraries, @Harvey_Library @MelissaIamonico @cynthiasandler @evisintainer nytimes.com/2017/06/13/tra… 5 days ago