Here’s a great wiki to join and stay up to date with free web 2.0 tools. Many of you are looking for interesting new ways for students to collaborate and share information. Scroll through the ideas in here – pick one or 2 and see what you, and your students think. You’ll be amazed at how quickly and easily they jump in. Let them help you if you get stuck.
Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- RT @brainpicker: "One person, … one person of integrity, can make a difference, a difference of life and death." Elie Wiesel, now https://t… 10 hours ago
- Eclipse Hunter Reveals the Science That Can Only Be Done in the Dark | Quanta Magazine quantamagazine.org/eclipse-hunter… 14 hours ago
- The EdCamp Model for Professional Summer Reading; Next summer? @MsMetz1 @HarveyLZ @DianneMahony @evisintainer aislnews.org/?p=5704 2 days ago
- RT @MelissaIamonico: How to Talk to Your Kids About Charlottesville nyti.ms/2uVXRJ8 2 days ago
- This is what you do so well @evisintainer mobile.edweek.org/c.jsp?cid=2592… 3 days ago