Here’s a great wiki to join and stay up to date with free web 2.0 tools. Many of you are looking for interesting new ways for students to collaborate and share information. Scroll through the ideas in here – pick one or 2 and see what you, and your students think. You’ll be amazed at how quickly and easily they jump in. Let them help you if you get stuck.
Ninth Grade Dean, English Teacher, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rugby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- New initiative from ALA and Google. @HarveyLibrary @MelissaIamonico @HarveyLZ ala.org/tools/readytoc… 1 day ago
- Study humanities, don’t specialize, stay tech savvy: @DianneMahony @HarveyLZ @evisintainer How to prepare your kids… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- And we are lucky to have our own @HarveyLibrary twitter.com/jarrett_lerner… 4 days ago
- RT @SandyBoynton: Shout it out: Today is ICE CREAM DAY! #NationalIceCreamDay https://t.co/INcadtVPlZ 4 days ago
- Adolescent emotional confusion explained? @patnormandeau1 The Language of Emotion - Harvard Magazine harvardmagazine.com/2018/07/langua… 6 days ago