From HBR – Leaders and organizations around the world are implementing Collaboration, Communication, even Creativity in a deliberate way to solve previously unsurmountable problems. Doesn’t it make sense for our educational system to introduce and refine those skills in our students?
Ninth Grade Dean, English Teacher, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rugby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- New initiative from ALA and Google. @HarveyLibrary @MelissaIamonico @HarveyLZ ala.org/tools/readytoc… 1 day ago
- Study humanities, don’t specialize, stay tech savvy: @DianneMahony @HarveyLZ @evisintainer How to prepare your kids… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- And we are lucky to have our own @HarveyLibrary twitter.com/jarrett_lerner… 4 days ago
- RT @SandyBoynton: Shout it out: Today is ICE CREAM DAY! #NationalIceCreamDay https://t.co/INcadtVPlZ 4 days ago
- Adolescent emotional confusion explained? @patnormandeau1 The Language of Emotion - Harvard Magazine harvardmagazine.com/2018/07/langua… 6 days ago