This is a great resource for students and teachers. In today’s digital, interactive world the line blurs between “collaboration” and “cheating”. We all know the strict definition of plagiarism, but what about the question of intent? As educators, we’ll have to address this issue soon.
Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- RT @Harvey_Library: Celebrate your right to read Banned Books! @TheHarveySchool https://t.co/e3ugeizkRn 2 days ago
- A full library is a happy library @TheHarveySchool @Harvey_Library https://t.co/Bbjfgk9bJQ 3 days ago
- Lightening Lessons during morning meeting @TheHarveySchool Hunting Ghost Stories https://t.co/afxXKhJ88F 4 days ago
- Simply put: https://t.co/ZNHUjKnc0T 5 days ago
- worldrugby.org/news/193715?la… via @WorldRugby @HarveyLZ 1 week ago