This is a great resource for students and teachers. In today’s digital, interactive world the line blurs between “collaboration” and “cheating”. We all know the strict definition of plagiarism, but what about the question of intent? As educators, we’ll have to address this issue soon.
- RT @JohnWahlers: Even a snow day @TheHarveySchool can't stop #harveyrobotics @HarveyLZ http://t.co/93vMoGGdJ1 10 hours ago
- Mr. Met meets the donut dude! @TheHarveySchool @HarveyCSClub http://t.co/S01z60FU0m 5 days ago
- RT @TheHarveySchool: Athletics - Carnival time in the athletic center. Come have FUN for a good cause at Harvey. Noon- 4pm today. http://t.… 5 days ago
- RT @TheHarveySchool: Athletics - girls varsity bball lose HVAL semifinal at Watkinson. Thanks for a great season. Thank you seniors! 1 week ago
- RT @TheHarveySchool: Athletics - boys varsity bball lose semifinal at Forman 50-55. Great season. Thank you seniors! 1 week ago