This is a great resource for students and teachers. In today’s digital, interactive world the line blurs between “collaboration” and “cheating”. We all know the strict definition of plagiarism, but what about the question of intent? As educators, we’ll have to address this issue soon.
Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- Teaching Kids Design Thinking......#seniorbridge @DianneMahony @evisintainer fastcodesign.com/1663416/teachi… 17 hours ago
- 7 Questions to End Your Week With marcandangel.com/2013/08/08/7-q… via @marcandangel 2 days ago
- RT @Walker_Center: Games at Hazen. Junior Trip. https://t.co/xnt3OIdfa9 3 days ago
- RT @Walker_Center: Team building. Junior Trip. https://t.co/Qv1VcPfygK 3 days ago
- Early morning archery @TheHarveySchool #harveyjuniors https://t.co/Jb97e5IHCS 3 days ago