This is a great resource for students and teachers. In today’s digital, interactive world the line blurs between “collaboration” and “cheating”. We all know the strict definition of plagiarism, but what about the question of intent? As educators, we’ll have to address this issue soon.
Ninth Grade Dean, English Teacher, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rugby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- RT @TheHarveySchool: Julia Mallon hits 1000 points today against @WoosterSchl https://t.co/EkGnpOQbZ9 1 week ago
- Thank you for teaching my class @jaredperaglia @HarveyLZ twitter.com/harveylz/statu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheHarveySchool: Congratulations #RoboCavs! Well done! #IAmHarvey #harveypride twitter.com/johnwahlers/st… 2 weeks ago
- They’ve got this! Thanks @AmyGignesi and @jeffseymour79 twitter.com/amygignesi/sta… 3 weeks ago
- RT @CavaliersPuck: Kelly is an awesome and one tough player for Harvey. For the last four years! Way to go Kelly! @LoHudHockey @travjax71… 1 month ago