This is a great resource for students and teachers. In today’s digital, interactive world the line blurs between “collaboration” and “cheating”. We all know the strict definition of plagiarism, but what about the question of intent? As educators, we’ll have to address this issue soon.
Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- Proud of our kids @HarveyCSClub twitter.com/theharveyschoo… 6 hours ago
- RT @Harvey_Library: These Upper School students are making a @Crayola Model Magic caterpillar and...nose ring? #makers https://t.co/mCygTbp… 6 hours ago
- A timely reminder as we scramble to launch the school year. twitter.com/brainpicker/st… 2 days ago
- Discussion web - Senior Bridge Seminar. #hajharris students are inquisitive & engaged @TheHarveySchool @McGowanHajem https://t.co/LBVc03PiCZ 3 days ago
- Awesome opener @ClarencePicard so proud of Sydney. twitter.com/sbuwomensrugby… 4 days ago