This is a great resource for students and teachers. In today’s digital, interactive world the line blurs between “collaboration” and “cheating”. We all know the strict definition of plagiarism, but what about the question of intent? As educators, we’ll have to address this issue soon.
Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- Thank you @Blythedale We had a wonderful time. @HarveyCSClub @TheHarveySchool https://t.co/EvKnPl1lGQ 1 day ago
- #DayOfFacts at The Field Museum youtu.be/nAOk-M-tVVY via @YouTube 4 days ago
- Museums and libraries fight 'alternative facts' with a #DayofFacts wpo.st/0qic2 @kellyorourke165 @Harvey_Library 4 days ago
- Prescient advice: brainpickings.org/2015/07/21/ton… @evisintainer @ClaytonCarrah 5 days ago
- merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/… 5 days ago