This is a great resource for students and teachers. In today’s digital, interactive world the line blurs between “collaboration” and “cheating”. We all know the strict definition of plagiarism, but what about the question of intent? As educators, we’ll have to address this issue soon.
Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- 650 Prompts for Narrative and Personal Writing flip.it/VM.AgN @evisintainer @DianneMahony 21 hours ago
- Nonstop Metropolis: An Atlas of Maps Reclaiming New York’s Untold Stories and Unseen Populations – @evisintainer brainpickings.org/2016/10/19/non… 21 hours ago
- RT @kellyorourke165: Celebrate Halloween by reading nonfiction...bizarre but TRUE tales!!! #strangerthanfiction @Harvey_Library https://t.c… 6 days ago
- A great morning walk! @HarveyCSClub @MakingStrides @TheHarveySchool https://t.co/rUzQ5yDiyA 6 days ago
- Rethinking Intelligence: How Does #Imagination Measure Up? flip.it/sACm-J #edchat #creativity #parenting… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 week ago