This is a great resource for students and teachers. In today’s digital, interactive world the line blurs between “collaboration” and “cheating”. We all know the strict definition of plagiarism, but what about the question of intent? As educators, we’ll have to address this issue soon.
Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- It's not effort alone, but a variety of learning strategies: edweek.org/ew/articles/20… 11 hours ago
- RT @FriendsRes: The res is beckoning on this perfect Columbus Day. Come out and play. http://t.co/u7LiJRZaBH 1 day ago
- “What grabs you?” by Adam Chasen medium.com/teachersguild/… @harveylz @evisintainer @ diannemahony Curiosity based learning. Susan Engel 1 day ago
- RT @HarveyLZ: Welcome @TheHarveySchool Chef @Lee_The_Striker to the world of Twitter! @Jmichaeldr @kuklaherc @evisintainer 4 days ago
- RT @gcouros: A Narrow View? georgecouros.ca/blog/archives/… 4 days ago