This is a great resource for students and teachers. In today’s digital, interactive world the line blurs between “collaboration” and “cheating”. We all know the strict definition of plagiarism, but what about the question of intent? As educators, we’ll have to address this issue soon.
Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- ww2.kqed.org/mindshift/2015… @diannemahony @evisintainer. Check out "Strong Start" for incoming 9th graders 4 days ago
- Yorktown Teacher to Perform at Super Bowl with Lady Gaga So cool! tapinto.net/towns/yorktown… 1 week ago
- We're ready for the carnival @Blythedale @HarveyCSClub https://t.co/7HIsuqQAat 2 weeks ago
- #NEIT16 "Curiosity trumps passion. Many questions are better then one answer" #harveypd 2 weeks ago
- RT @bkolani: If you haven’t already seen @ProjectHDesign ’s “If You Build It,” set aside the time this weekend. So powerful and inspiring. … 2 weeks ago