This is a great resource for students and teachers. In today’s digital, interactive world the line blurs between “collaboration” and “cheating”. We all know the strict definition of plagiarism, but what about the question of intent? As educators, we’ll have to address this issue soon.
Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- thepacker.com/marketing-prof… @BaldorFood @Lee_The_Striker 2 days ago
- Martin Luther King, Jr. on the Six Pillars of Nonviolent Resistance and the Notion of 'Agape' brainpickings.org/2015/07/01/mar… via @brainpicker 3 days ago
- A designer's guide to CES and tech in the year ahead: fastcodesign.com/3067015/a-desi… by @megilllah via @FastCoDesign 3 days ago
- Service Learning class wants to foster a puppy @GuidingEyes @TheHarveySchool https://t.co/WXGECTa0uN 6 days ago
- The world's required reading list: The books that students read in 28 countries blog.ed.ted.com/2016/12/08/the… @Harvey_library @evisintainer 6 days ago