This is a great resource for students and teachers. In today’s digital, interactive world the line blurs between “collaboration” and “cheating”. We all know the strict definition of plagiarism, but what about the question of intent? As educators, we’ll have to address this issue soon.
Ninth Grade Dean, English Teacher, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rugby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- npr.org/sections/healt… 2 days ago
- What a party. Thank… instagram.com/p/BkG8zQ8gu7eT… 2 days ago
- Watch the full length version and pay careful attention at 1:14: The library @BuffaloSeminary @HarveyLZ great film… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- We will see you… instagram.com/p/BkD-dg-gFCWC… 3 days ago
- Why Teens Should Understand Their Own Brains (And Why Their Teachers Should, Too!) n.pr/2I6hKbR… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago