This is a great resource for students and teachers. In today’s digital, interactive world the line blurs between “collaboration” and “cheating”. We all know the strict definition of plagiarism, but what about the question of intent? As educators, we’ll have to address this issue soon.
Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- Yes! @CJR2so twitter.com/harveylz/statu… 12 hours ago
- Belgians are hunting books, instead of Pokemon flip.it/Lda4ue @evisintainer 22 hours ago
- To Get to Harvard, Go to Haiti? - is why we need to engage students in Service Learning. @cbkaye nytimes.com/2016/08/14/opi… 1 week ago
- The Pokémon Go influence on new tech tcrn.ch/2b2mFZD Likely influence on education as well. Interesting possibilities. 1 week ago
- "Me, You, and Lou" - A Letter from Someone Newly Diagnosed with ALS alsadotorg.wordpress.com/2016/08/16/me-… via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago