Check out this site for teaching English, created by an English teacher: grmr.me. He used a beta application from Youtube to insert questions and answers into instructional video so that the viewer can interact in real time. Exciting development for flipped, blended and online learning.
Ninth Grade Dean, English Teacher, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rugby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- New initiative from ALA and Google. @HarveyLibrary @MelissaIamonico @HarveyLZ ala.org/tools/readytoc… 1 day ago
- Study humanities, don’t specialize, stay tech savvy: @DianneMahony @HarveyLZ @evisintainer How to prepare your kids… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- And we are lucky to have our own @HarveyLibrary twitter.com/jarrett_lerner… 4 days ago
- RT @SandyBoynton: Shout it out: Today is ICE CREAM DAY! #NationalIceCreamDay https://t.co/INcadtVPlZ 4 days ago
- Adolescent emotional confusion explained? @patnormandeau1 The Language of Emotion - Harvard Magazine harvardmagazine.com/2018/07/langua… 6 days ago