Flipped Learning can not and should not be simply be a reversal of the traditional lecture/homework model. When used well, it will present the content to the students through short video tutorials and other innovative methods so that time in the classroom can be devoted to experiential, collaborative learning. This blog post by Shelly Wright The Flip: End of a Love Affair, explains why she is moving on and away from the Flip.
Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- RT @brainpicker: "One person, … one person of integrity, can make a difference, a difference of life and death." Elie Wiesel, now https://t… 10 hours ago
- Eclipse Hunter Reveals the Science That Can Only Be Done in the Dark | Quanta Magazine quantamagazine.org/eclipse-hunter… 14 hours ago
- The EdCamp Model for Professional Summer Reading; Next summer? @MsMetz1 @HarveyLZ @DianneMahony @evisintainer aislnews.org/?p=5704 2 days ago
- RT @MelissaIamonico: How to Talk to Your Kids About Charlottesville nyti.ms/2uVXRJ8 2 days ago
- This is what you do so well @evisintainer mobile.edweek.org/c.jsp?cid=2592… 3 days ago