Flipped Learning can not and should not be simply be a reversal of the traditional lecture/homework model. When used well, it will present the content to the students through short video tutorials and other innovative methods so that time in the classroom can be devoted to experiential, collaborative learning. This blog post by Shelly Wright The Flip: End of a Love Affair, explains why she is moving on and away from the Flip.
Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- Tomorrow will be a better day @HarveyLZ 3 days ago
- Kelly McMorrow committed to @NazarethCollege @TheHarveySchool Congratulations!!! https://t.co/NV2c3tet6s 1 week ago
- Thanks to @AmyGignesi for seven years leading the program.#hope. twitter.com/amygignesi/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @ERobbPrincipal: Excellent @gcouros @DrMaryHoward @ToddRisser @PHausTech @cvarsalona @DavidGeurin @SteeleThoughts https://t.co/DDZzoBv6ng 2 weeks ago
- Football team takes over the pep rally @TheHarveySchool https://t.co/SepQLuLFC3 1 month ago