Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- Gender Stereotypes Are Messing with Your Kid | Common Sense Media @AmyGignesi @evisintainer commonsensemedia.org/blog/gender-st… 1 day ago
- We are not alone. huffingtonpost.com/entry/teen-cal… @patnormandeau1 @HarveyLZ @evisintainer 2 days ago
- The Histories of Personalized Learning - worth the read: hackeducation.com/2017/06/09/per… @DianneMahony @evisintainer @HarveyLZ 2 days ago
- Great graphic @AmyGignesi The incredible shrinking Islamic State axios.com/the-incredible… 3 days ago
- The Hidden Treasures in Italian Libraries, @Harvey_Library @MelissaIamonico @cynthiasandler @evisintainer nytimes.com/2017/06/13/tra… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Now this is an innovative approach which allows students to discover and create their own learning with the support of the teachers and school resources. Based on the Google 20% concept and Daniel Pink’s book Drive: The Surprising Truth About … Continue reading
Cybraryman Internet Catalogue. An amazing resource for technology integration by subject area. Spend some time with it.
This latest from the NAIS Teacher of the Future blog and it is great reading. You can go directly to the link below and pick up some tips and strategies. “J. William Towne, author of the critically acclaimed … Continue reading
And another perspective on Flipping: How To Flip An Entire School | Edudemic.
Flipped Learning can not and should not be simply be a reversal of the traditional lecture/homework model. When used well, it will present the content to the students through short video tutorials and other innovative methods so that time in … Continue reading
An energizing meeting of independent school educators from around the US. Here’s a taste of the topics and conversations. Feel free to ask questions and I’ll be happy to share more. I was able to attend 5 working sessions, the … Continue reading