Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- Rocking out to The House if the Rising Sun @TheHarveySchool https://t.co/66nJXcxSHR 4 days ago
- Performing The Nutcracker @TheHarveySchool https://t.co/hKqfEGoAEq 4 days ago
- High schooler spreads the message that nobody should have to dine alone cbsnews.com/news/spreading… @patnormandeau1 6 days ago
- Senior Bridge students presenting “Would You Survive?” @TheHarveySchool https://t.co/NJ1xWgtgNO 6 days ago
- RT @Coach_Janos: Congrats on another big W @CavaliersPuck family!! Awesome support again on the road from the @TheHarveySchool community.… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Now this is an innovative approach which allows students to discover and create their own learning with the support of the teachers and school resources. Based on the Google 20% concept and Daniel Pink’s book Drive: The Surprising Truth About … Continue reading
Cybraryman Internet Catalogue. An amazing resource for technology integration by subject area. Spend some time with it.
This latest from the NAIS Teacher of the Future blog and it is great reading. You can go directly to the link below and pick up some tips and strategies. “J. William Towne, author of the critically acclaimed … Continue reading
And another perspective on Flipping: How To Flip An Entire School | Edudemic.
Flipped Learning can not and should not be simply be a reversal of the traditional lecture/homework model. When used well, it will present the content to the students through short video tutorials and other innovative methods so that time in … Continue reading
An energizing meeting of independent school educators from around the US. Here’s a taste of the topics and conversations. Feel free to ask questions and I’ll be happy to share more. I was able to attend 5 working sessions, the … Continue reading