For those of you with a whiteboard who want to take full advantage of all it can do – here’s a place to start: Interactive Whiteboard #101 : A short primer. I’m looking into training options and will share what I learn.
Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- Gender Stereotypes Are Messing with Your Kid | Common Sense Media @AmyGignesi @evisintainer commonsensemedia.org/blog/gender-st… 1 day ago
- We are not alone. huffingtonpost.com/entry/teen-cal… @patnormandeau1 @HarveyLZ @evisintainer 2 days ago
- The Histories of Personalized Learning - worth the read: hackeducation.com/2017/06/09/per… @DianneMahony @evisintainer @HarveyLZ 2 days ago
- Great graphic @AmyGignesi The incredible shrinking Islamic State axios.com/the-incredible… 3 days ago
- The Hidden Treasures in Italian Libraries, @Harvey_Library @MelissaIamonico @cynthiasandler @evisintainer nytimes.com/2017/06/13/tra… 5 days ago