For those of you with a whiteboard who want to take full advantage of all it can do – here’s a place to start: Interactive Whiteboard #101 : A short primer. I’m looking into training options and will share what I learn.
Ninth Grade Dean, English Teacher, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rugby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- We are in good company. @HarveyLZ @evisintainer @patnormandeau1 @DianneMahony twitter.com/steelethoughts… 3 hours ago
- RT @AltYelloNatPark: “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” G. K… 3 hours ago
- RT @BuffaloSeminary: Student organized #NationalSchoolWalkout Day. https://t.co/i3CuXZsj1L 3 days ago
- Pillows to Scream Into, Rated via @NYTOpinion @evisintainer @patnormandeau1 nytimes.com/2018/03/10/opi… 5 days ago
- "We live amid surfaces, and the true art of life is to skate well on them." Emerson @brainpickings @DianneMahony @evisintainer 2 weeks ago