Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- RT @brainpicker: "One person, … one person of integrity, can make a difference, a difference of life and death." Elie Wiesel, now https://t… 10 hours ago
- Eclipse Hunter Reveals the Science That Can Only Be Done in the Dark | Quanta Magazine quantamagazine.org/eclipse-hunter… 14 hours ago
- The EdCamp Model for Professional Summer Reading; Next summer? @MsMetz1 @HarveyLZ @DianneMahony @evisintainer aislnews.org/?p=5704 2 days ago
- RT @MelissaIamonico: How to Talk to Your Kids About Charlottesville nyti.ms/2uVXRJ8 2 days ago
- This is what you do so well @evisintainer mobile.edweek.org/c.jsp?cid=2592… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Vicki sent me this link with some authentic classroom experiences using the flipped classroom model: Teachers ‘flip’ their lectures, homework to reach more students – The York Daily Record.
Cool Cat Teacher Blog: 89 lesson plans and ideas for teaching math – #mathchat.
Cool Cat Teacher Blog: 62 Ideas, Lessons and Humor for English Teachers #engchat.
iBook Teacher Toolkit Whether creating an etext or curating online content for a class this will refer you to a wide variety of resources.
Flipping Bloom’s Taxonomy | Powerful Learning Practice. Makes a lot of sense if we’re really focussed on creative problem solving and critical thinking skills. If there are archived videos available to the students which explain basic concepts, they can access … Continue reading
25 Ways Teachers Can Integrate Social Media Into Education | Edudemic. Full of ideas and practical applications for facebook, twitter, pinterest, youtube, blogs, etc.