Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- Rocking out to The House if the Rising Sun @TheHarveySchool https://t.co/66nJXcxSHR 4 days ago
- Performing The Nutcracker @TheHarveySchool https://t.co/hKqfEGoAEq 4 days ago
- High schooler spreads the message that nobody should have to dine alone cbsnews.com/news/spreading… @patnormandeau1 6 days ago
- Senior Bridge students presenting “Would You Survive?” @TheHarveySchool https://t.co/NJ1xWgtgNO 6 days ago
- RT @Coach_Janos: Congrats on another big W @CavaliersPuck family!! Awesome support again on the road from the @TheHarveySchool community.… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Vicki sent me this link with some authentic classroom experiences using the flipped classroom model: Teachers ‘flip’ their lectures, homework to reach more students – The York Daily Record. Advertisements
Cool Cat Teacher Blog: 89 lesson plans and ideas for teaching math – #mathchat.
Cool Cat Teacher Blog: 62 Ideas, Lessons and Humor for English Teachers #engchat.
iBook Teacher Toolkit Whether creating an etext or curating online content for a class this will refer you to a wide variety of resources.
Flipping Bloom’s Taxonomy | Powerful Learning Practice. Makes a lot of sense if we’re really focussed on creative problem solving and critical thinking skills. If there are archived videos available to the students which explain basic concepts, they can access … Continue reading
25 Ways Teachers Can Integrate Social Media Into Education | Edudemic. Full of ideas and practical applications for facebook, twitter, pinterest, youtube, blogs, etc.