Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- Yes Sydney! twitter.com/sbuwomensrugby… 57 minutes ago
- Avon39 completed, and so proud to be among thousands of fierce women. https://t.co/t6VrIVUWHO 2 days ago
- RT @TheHarveySchool: The Harvey Upper School presenting the projects they worked on during #harveybuilds2017 in Stamford, Newburgh, and Kat… 1 week ago
- RT @AmyGignesi: Seniors Kylene and Lia from @DianneMahony and @bknauer's Senior Bridge Class led 10th-graders in a day of assisting in clas… 2 weeks ago
- New mural for Stamford. @TheHarveySchool #harveybuilds2017. https://t.co/DBqDomYdyd 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Vicki sent me this link with some authentic classroom experiences using the flipped classroom model: Teachers ‘flip’ their lectures, homework to reach more students – The York Daily Record. Advertisements
Cool Cat Teacher Blog: 89 lesson plans and ideas for teaching math – #mathchat.
Cool Cat Teacher Blog: 62 Ideas, Lessons and Humor for English Teachers #engchat.
iBook Teacher Toolkit Whether creating an etext or curating online content for a class this will refer you to a wide variety of resources.
Flipping Bloom’s Taxonomy | Powerful Learning Practice. Makes a lot of sense if we’re really focussed on creative problem solving and critical thinking skills. If there are archived videos available to the students which explain basic concepts, they can access … Continue reading
25 Ways Teachers Can Integrate Social Media Into Education | Edudemic. Full of ideas and practical applications for facebook, twitter, pinterest, youtube, blogs, etc.