Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- Yes Sydney! twitter.com/sbuwomensrugby… 58 minutes ago
- Avon39 completed, and so proud to be among thousands of fierce women. https://t.co/t6VrIVUWHO 2 days ago
- RT @TheHarveySchool: The Harvey Upper School presenting the projects they worked on during #harveybuilds2017 in Stamford, Newburgh, and Kat… 1 week ago
- RT @AmyGignesi: Seniors Kylene and Lia from @DianneMahony and @bknauer's Senior Bridge Class led 10th-graders in a day of assisting in clas… 2 weeks ago
- New mural for Stamford. @TheHarveySchool #harveybuilds2017. https://t.co/DBqDomYdyd 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Google Drive and Docs for Teachers 2012. Advertisements
How the iPad Can Transform Classroom Learning | Edutopia.
Communication, Collaboration, Creativity, Critical Thinking…. Inside and outside of the classroom these core skills can be practiced, supported and enhanced with technology. Take any lesson and focus on these elements, then let’s discover how to employ one or more technology tools to … Continue reading
Is the Cell Phone the New Pencil? | Edutopia.