Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- Gender Stereotypes Are Messing with Your Kid | Common Sense Media @AmyGignesi @evisintainer commonsensemedia.org/blog/gender-st… 1 day ago
- We are not alone. huffingtonpost.com/entry/teen-cal… @patnormandeau1 @HarveyLZ @evisintainer 2 days ago
- The Histories of Personalized Learning - worth the read: hackeducation.com/2017/06/09/per… @DianneMahony @evisintainer @HarveyLZ 2 days ago
- Great graphic @AmyGignesi The incredible shrinking Islamic State axios.com/the-incredible… 3 days ago
- The Hidden Treasures in Italian Libraries, @Harvey_Library @MelissaIamonico @cynthiasandler @evisintainer nytimes.com/2017/06/13/tra… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Google Drive and Docs for Teachers 2012.
How the iPad Can Transform Classroom Learning | Edutopia.
Communication, Collaboration, Creativity, Critical Thinking…. Inside and outside of the classroom these core skills can be practiced, supported and enhanced with technology. Take any lesson and focus on these elements, then let’s discover how to employ one or more technology tools to … Continue reading
Is the Cell Phone the New Pencil? | Edutopia.