Director of Educational Technology, Community Service Advisor, Girl's Rigby Coach at The Harvey School - an independent 6-12 school in Westchester County
- Rocking out to The House if the Rising Sun @TheHarveySchool https://t.co/66nJXcxSHR 4 days ago
- Performing The Nutcracker @TheHarveySchool https://t.co/hKqfEGoAEq 4 days ago
- High schooler spreads the message that nobody should have to dine alone cbsnews.com/news/spreading… @patnormandeau1 6 days ago
- Senior Bridge students presenting “Would You Survive?” @TheHarveySchool https://t.co/NJ1xWgtgNO 6 days ago
- RT @Coach_Janos: Congrats on another big W @CavaliersPuck family!! Awesome support again on the road from the @TheHarveySchool community.… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Google Drive and Docs for Teachers 2012. Advertisements
How the iPad Can Transform Classroom Learning | Edutopia.
Communication, Collaboration, Creativity, Critical Thinking…. Inside and outside of the classroom these core skills can be practiced, supported and enhanced with technology. Take any lesson and focus on these elements, then let’s discover how to employ one or more technology tools to … Continue reading
Is the Cell Phone the New Pencil? | Edutopia.