This is a great resource for students and teachers. In today’s digital, interactive world the line blurs between “collaboration” and “cheating”. We all know the strict definition of plagiarism, but what about the question of intent? As educators, we’ll have to address this issue soon.
- #youcanlearnanything #harveypd khanacademy.org/youcanlearnany…. 1 day ago
- What’s Next for ALS? alsa.org/news/archive/w… 5 days ago
- A Maker in Action!: Bill Gates Accepts Mark Zuckerberg’s ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: youtu.be/3Jh37cUcm7M #cureALS #ALSIceBucketChallenge 5 days ago
- RT @Rugbydump: The Top 5 Best Tries + All Match Highlights from Women's Rugby World Cup 2014, Rnd 1 onrugbydu.mp/1s54Pbb http://t.co/FDZt… 2 weeks ago
- Massimo Banzi: How Arduino is open-sourcing imagination makerspace inspiration? @HarveyLZ #harveypd. ted.com/talks/massimo_… 2 weeks ago