This is a great resource for students and teachers. In today’s digital, interactive world the line blurs between “collaboration” and “cheating”. We all know the strict definition of plagiarism, but what about the question of intent? As educators, we’ll have to address this issue soon.
- RT @rugbyny: Football: Menlo teaching rugby-style tackling in hopes of curtailing head injuries fb.me/3E55faVTW 8 hours ago
- RT @My3DPrinting: New Details Emerge on the $3,999 Sintratec SLS 3D Printer - 3dprint.com/20602/sintrate… http://t.co/fSrbV7Od4f 8 hours ago
- RT @thefawz: 5 times over its goal in 24 hrs #Carvey @Inventables @zkaplan kickstarter.com/projects/carve… #3dprinting 1 day ago
- RT @buffalobills: PHOTO: Marcell Dareus congratulates owner Terry Pegula on his first #Bills win. http://t.co/DbdixQPHEC 4 days ago
- RT @My3DPrinting: 3D Printing Houses Via Contour Crafting – Winner of ‘Create the Future’ Competition - 3dprint.com/17647/3d-print… http://t.co/… 4 days ago