This is a great resource for students and teachers. In today’s digital, interactive world the line blurs between “collaboration” and “cheating”. We all know the strict definition of plagiarism, but what about the question of intent? As educators, we’ll have to address this issue soon.
- Wonderful! So You’ve Decided to Go to Library School the-toast.net/2014/04/15/you… via @TheToast 13 hours ago
- RT @HarveyStudio1_A: Soon we're planning to have: multiple shows per week & new segment featuring Sacha, Mike & Jackson's opinion on pro sp… 3 days ago
- Citizen science? m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id… @mszeffer @TheHarveySchool 3 days ago
- Getting ready for first tournament in one week @GirlsRugby2014 looking great! #harveylife http://t.co/RBR3TKxsRW 5 days ago
- Which sites have patched the Heartbleed bug? cnet.co/1es198z via @CNET#harveypd 6 days ago